Aryawiguna's Blog -Year: 2011 | Developer: Valve Corporation and Hidden Path Entertainment | Publisher: Valve Corporation | 3.07 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) | 3D | 1st Person
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive revive a hurricane command gameplay, first introduced 12 years ago. CS: GO will include new maps, characters, weapons and enhanced versions of the classic CS (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will include new game modes, a system of organizing matches, the global tables of players, and more.
Counter-Strike was a surprise to the gaming industry, especially when it is not a good fashion has become one of the most popular shooters in the world immediately after its release in August 1999, - said Doug Lombardi from Valve, - for the past 12 years, it is still a of the most popular games in the world, often appears in gaming competitions and sold over 25 million copies worldwide. CS: GO promises to revive the famous game play Counter-Strike and to offer its players not only on PCs but also on the next-generation consoles and PCs Mac.
CS: GO Valve developed in collaboration with Hidden Path Entertainment. Visitors to exhibitions «PAX Prime» and «Eurogamer Expo» getting a chance to try out a game this year, and its output is planned for early 2012.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium 4 3 GHz or dual core from Intel 2 GHz or AMD64X2 (or better)
- Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista / 7
- Video: At least 128 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9.0 and the technology to support Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or better / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or better).
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Free space on hard drive: 3 GB